BewareOfTheBassistBewareOfTheBassist

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

All I Need All I Need

AWESOME

Seriously, awesome work. This video is really well done. In my opinion, it captures a lot of the essence of Radiohead. If you watch other official videos for them, they have similar feels to them, very surreal, with subtle motifs placed throughout. This captures that really well, and the only thing I'd say is that you need to make the metaphors or visual relation to the lyrics a little more hard to follow and obscure to totally be in their style.
All that aside, great work.
Oh yeah, and also:
RADIOHEAD IS AMAZING, and the most popular band in the world right now.

==SevenStar== Episode 001 ==SevenStar== Episode 001

Ulterior (sp) Zero Vote Motives O.o

Okay, I'm not like those other guys who reviewed this. I like what you guys are doing, it makes them people pissed off. Technically, there is no real movie, just a slightly entertaining intro, so I have to give it a zero. But keep up with the good work!

Gavin responds:

bassith0unds they rul th nit

-Pretty Fly For A Rabbi- -Pretty Fly For A Rabbi-

....Speechless....

I love that song, and the video is hilarious if your a jew (which I am). So works for me.

Twinkle Revue Sim Date 2 Twinkle Revue Sim Date 2

yoo

awesome but hard
could you pm me cheats?

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Awesome!

Awesome game, funny and intuitive dialog, nice graphics, and fun questing. I have some questions about the secret in game though (don't worry I found it, I just don't know what to do with it).

Invasion Tactical Defense Invasion Tactical Defense

WOW

Awesome, but the cash at the beginning needs to be raised.

DXM - Enigma F30 DXM - Enigma F30

Subtle, Yet Groovy

Skills. Seriously, you have my respect. Not only is this song driving, through the bouncy sound of the synth and the simple yet slightly funky drum beat, it isn't overbearing and actually is kind of subtle. I'm not exactly sure how you managed this, but seriously, awesome work. Also, I'm liking the chord progressions, especially when paired with the bass.

tijnn responds:

Hehe thanks alot for the kind review man. ;)

The Swiss Formula The Swiss Formula

Keep working!

There is a ton of potential here. I love what you start with at the beginning and adding the different elements to build on each other. Also, I love the constant pulsing background synth bass, it drives the song.
However, if you want to boost this from simply good to excellent I think you should think about adding some synth pads or other ambient effects for texture. Placing these elements well can give your mix a new color and really bring the base portions together. And you should probably check out Ratatat, as that guy down there suggested...although they might be too subtle and low-fi for what you're going for.

Shock The System Shock The System

Hell yeah?

Sick as fuck. I love how the melody mirrors the chord change during the breaks, and the sound comes together to create some great trance texture. Supreme job.