BewareOfTheBassistBewareOfTheBassist

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

DXM - Enigma F30 DXM - Enigma F30

Subtle, Yet Groovy

Skills. Seriously, you have my respect. Not only is this song driving, through the bouncy sound of the synth and the simple yet slightly funky drum beat, it isn't overbearing and actually is kind of subtle. I'm not exactly sure how you managed this, but seriously, awesome work. Also, I'm liking the chord progressions, especially when paired with the bass.

tijnn responds:

Hehe thanks alot for the kind review man. ;)

The Swiss Formula The Swiss Formula

Keep working!

There is a ton of potential here. I love what you start with at the beginning and adding the different elements to build on each other. Also, I love the constant pulsing background synth bass, it drives the song.
However, if you want to boost this from simply good to excellent I think you should think about adding some synth pads or other ambient effects for texture. Placing these elements well can give your mix a new color and really bring the base portions together. And you should probably check out Ratatat, as that guy down there suggested...although they might be too subtle and low-fi for what you're going for.

Shock The System Shock The System

Hell yeah?

Sick as fuck. I love how the melody mirrors the chord change during the breaks, and the sound comes together to create some great trance texture. Supreme job.

Windstorm Windstorm

Phat.

This is kicking ass...I love the layering of sound, well mixed, too.
And from a fellow Logic Express 8 user: nice stuff!

"Above The Limit" "Above The Limit"

RESPECT.

When I hear this I want to jump up and down.
WHY DOESN'T MY TECHNO GO "NNST" AS MUCH AS YOURS?
Teach me your secrets, wise one.

Phntm-original Phntm-original

Nice Work!

Great song! I enjoyed the synths and the drums, nice work there, and especially the breaks you put in...they really added to it. Also, the lead synth that came in about 1:12 was really cool, added another layer to this. Overall, great work. The only improvement I can really think of is to shake up the song structure a little bit, do a little theme and variation in the middle of the piece, to keep things fresh...Keep up the good work!

Solus- In Soviet Russia Solus- In Soviet Russia

Well...

Incredibly catchy and somehow funny. The saxophone makes me want to laugh for some reason....but anyway, nice.
A few timing issues that take away from the Red goodness of it, but still.
In the words of some Russian guy:
"IN SOVIET RUSSIA"

SolusLunes responds:

Yeah, the sax was by far my favorite part.

BBQBEEFBURGERMAN Theme BBQBEEFBURGERMAN Theme

AMAZING

Yes it is...except maybe a little more creative in the lyrics department. But it still works!

DarKsidE555 responds:

What can I say? It's BBQBEEFBURGERMAN! Nuff said! >:(

Thanks for checking!

falling leafs falling leafs

Chord Progression!

Nice chord progression, fits the mood. But maybe there could be a little more variety, like a bridge or something. But thats just me. I like it!

DarKsidE555 responds:

Yeah, maybe that could have been good as well. Anyways, thanks for checking man! :D

Fairy Tale (DEMO) Fairy Tale (DEMO)

Emo

Whatever anyone says, this song shares some definite emo elements. All things considered, this is very good, I'd like to hear more from this band.